Friday, December 10, 2010

Sprouting Jube Jube

Today's Spotlight WAHM business is Sprouting Jube Jube.

She makes pretty much anything for baby that can be sewn.  From bibs to bedding, the patterns are all gorgeous and excellent quality. 

Unlike my past reviews I actually won a big bib for messy eaters at one of WAHM Canada's Twitter parties, Sprouting Jube Jube sponsored. The bib is gorgeous, nice and big, really well made and has an adjustable neck opening, perfect for any messy eater :). 

Visit her Etsy Shop Here and her Facebook page Here
sproutingjubejube@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love Sprouting Jube Jube bibs, washcloths, and burp pads. All the fabrics are cute and everything is lined at the back with terry cloth...super absorbant. :) The bedding is just unique and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry just saw this comment now, I don't know how I missed it lol. The bib I have is great and would highly recommend this WAHM business to everyone buying for a baby.

    ReplyDelete