Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hairstyles For Girls - The Story of a Princess and Her Hair

Hairstyles
I came across this website Hairstyles for Girls (or FB page www.facebook.com/#!/princesshairstyles) via a friend a while back when I was still living in Townsville, Australia. 

If you have a daughter who enjoys havin her hair styled and you or someone you know would like to try them, then give it a go.  There are so many beautiful styles to choose from and something for every occasion, I'm sure you will find at least one that you will fall in love with.  Why not try the a heart style this Feb. 14th?

My daughter is only 21 months and much to my disappointment hates anything put in her hair, so it will be quite some time before I get to have a go at making Hailey look like a "princess", lol. 

My dreams of a perfect little model for our accessories business (Wallabygold Accessories) were soon crushed when my little wavy haired red head furiously ripped out the clip, I had so carefully placed in her hair. 



 I did manage to get her to wear one of the clips I made her, just once and get a photo, so this is it.  Maybe with some patience and dedication she will model other clips for us in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment