Tuesday, December 7, 2010

All About Books

I love to read so it make sense for me to incorporate that somewhere into this blog.  So the first Tuesday of each month I will write about what I've read, what I'm reading, what's interested me.  I don't get a lot of time to read these days so once a month makes the most sense to me.  How ironic that my daughter last night fell asleep with a book on her head, lol.


One of the best sites I use to keep track of books I read is Goodreads.  You can rate books, record when you started and finished, participate in groups, etc. 

I am currently reading 'Vanity Fair' by William Thackeray.  I will let you know what I think of the book when I finish.

I have also signed up for a couple of reading challenges, one is a rather complicated one found on the Goodreads group The Seasonal Reading Challenge (Started Dec. 1) and the other is What's in a Name 4 (starts Jan. 1, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment