Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family Fun Weekend


I can't believe Christmas is just days away and we have been back in Canada nearly 3 months now!!!  My sister came over on Sunday and we took the kids out sledding on the tiny amount of snow on the ground, lol.  The kids enjoyed themselves and my kids wouldn't know the difference since this is the first time they've seen snow.  I know I will probably regret saying this in about a month from now, but i wish it would snow lots.  I really want to see the kids faces when we make snowmen and throw snowballs. 
 
James and Dylan playing at the park

Watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on the weekend.  Considering we watch this movie every Christmas we still don't own  a copy of it, I guess you could say it is one of our Christmas traditions besides opening presents Christmas day and Christmas dinner.  I have been reading about other peoples traditions, some are, wearing new pjs on Christmas Eve night and spending the evening together as family, reading the Night Before Christmas and many others.  I think I would like to have a tradition I could share with the kids, I bought the Aussie Night Before Christmas before we left Australia maybe we will read that every Christmas Eve, as long as the kids don't distroy it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment